Expert Witness - Overview
An Expert Witness is a person, by virtue of education, training, certification, skills or experience, who is accepted by a Judge as an Expert in their field. As such, a Judge may consider the opinions of an Expert Witness as evidence in court.
Typically instructed by Solicitors, our Expert Witness can provide reports containing impartial and objective opinions to assist the courts in their decision making for legal cases such as:
- Court of protection
- Road traffic accidents
- Clinical negligence
- Military injuries
- Professional negligence
- Accidents at work
- Cirminal injury
Expert Witness - Services
Our Expert Witness can provide the following services:
- Review of Clients current home and whether or not it can be appropriately adapted.
- Property search and acquisition of a suitable alternative property.
- Advice regarding property values and costs associated with construction.
Click here to learn more about our Expert Witness Accommodation Reports.
Post Settlement Services
Post settlement, we can continue to assist your clients with our Architectural Services, including:
- Design and co-ordination of adaptation schemes.
- Design and co-ordination of new-build bespoke properties.